Learn about support for the Matrice 30 Series, including the M30 and M30T and how to install the Dronelink app on the RC Plus.
- Support is unofficial and drone is not actively tested by Dronelink
- There is no iOS support.
- Do not install from the Google Play or Apple App Stores.
- The obstacle avoidance system is not active during Dronelink missions at this time. Dronelink is working with DJI for an update to be released in the future. Take caution and be ready to take control.
What drones are supported?
Supported: M30, M30T
How to install Dronelink on RC Plus?
- Visit dronelink.com/download from the RC Plus browser
- Select the Matrice 30 / 30T from the list
- Select the RC Plus image to download the APK and install
- Make sure to Accept ALL permissions during installation
- Force Stop DJI Pilot 2 App when using Dronelink. Learn how to properly close DJI Pilot App.
What Data is Captured?
All the cameras capture data at same time when triggered. Files from the Standard, Thermal, Wide and Zoom cameras will be recorded to storage.
Is RTK Supported?
Are there any camera or drone command limitations?
All camera commands available for the M30 are supported. For thermal commands see section below.
Supported Drone Commands:
- Low Battery Warning Threshold
- Max Altitude
- Return to Home Altitude
- Connection Fail Safe Behavior
- Home Location
- Max Distance
- Max Distance Limitation
- Serious Low Battery Warning Threshold
- Smart Return Home
- Landing Protection
- Precision Landing
- Return Home Obstacle Avoidance
- Upwards Avoidance
- Vision Assisted Positioning
- Ocu Sync Channel Selection Mode
- Ocu Sync Frequency Band
Non-Supported Drone Commands: All other drone commands not listed above.
What Mission Types are supported?
Supported: All virtual stick missions (Mapping, Waypoints, Orbits, Facades, Inspection, Panos, etc)
Not Supported: On-board Waypoints
What thermal features are Supported?
- Switch between Visual, Thermal, or Side by Side video previews
- Triggering Thermal Camera
- Thermal menus, controls and indicators
- Sending thermal camera commands
Configure thermal camera settings in the DJI Pilot 2 App before autonomous flight.
Updated Mission Planning Camera Specs
New camera specs have been added for the M30 series.