There are multiple reasons why Dronelink may not be able to connect to your drone:
- Is your drone supported (including the mobile operating system you are using)? See full system requirements
- If your drone is supported, are you sure you are on the latest version of Dronelink? See release notes
- Do you have DJI GO, DJI Fly, or 3rd-party flight app running in the background? If so, terminate it first.
- If you are on Android, did you grant all the permissions on install? If not, you must grant all permissions (learn more).
- In rare cases you may need to unplug the mobile device from the remote controller and plug it back in and/or restart Dronelink after you do this.
- You may also need to use a different cable or plug the device into the OTG port on the remote controller. If you use the OTG port, make sure to unplug the default connection cable.