Dronelink is supported across a variety of drones, mobile devices and operating systems. See list below.
It can be a resource intensive application (learn more). For the best experience and results, we recommend using modern hardware whenever possible, meaning mobile devices released within the last year or two. If you use an older device, you will probably encounter performance issues.
Don't see your platform? Let us know and we will do our best to add support.
Important: When DJI releases a new drone, it can take several weeks or months before they update the DJI SDK to support the new hardware. Once DJI releases an update, Dronelink typically adds support within a few days or weeks.
The Mavic 3 Pro, Mavic 3 Classic and Mini 3 Pro are not supported.
Mobile Devices / Controllers
- iOS 11+ (list of legacy iOS devices)
- Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)
- NOTE: Google play services must be available.
- Remote Controllers with Screens / DJI Monitors
- RC Plus (beta)
- RC Pro Enterprise (beta)
- RC Pro
- Smart Controller
- Crystal Sky
- Learn to install on Remote Controllers running Android
- DJI Matrice Series
- DJI Mavic Series
- DJI Phantom Series
- DJI Inspire Series
- Inspire 2
- Inspire 1 V2
- Inspire 1 Pro
- Inspire 1
- DJI M200 Series
- DJI Spark (must be wired to RC)
- Autel EVO II - learn more
- Autel EVO II 8k
- Autel EVO Pro 6k
- Parrot Anafi (experimental support, iOS only)