Dronelink is supported across a variety devices and operating systems, but can be a resource intensive application (learn more). For the best experience and results, we recommend using modern hardware whenever possible, meaning mobile devices released within the last year or two. If you use an older device, you will probably encounter performance issues.
Don't see your platform? Let us know and we will do our best to add support.
Important: When DJI releases a new drone, it can take several weeks or months before they update the DJI SDK to support the new hardware. Once DJI releases an update, Dronelink typically adds support within a few days or weeks. The Mavic 3, Mavic Air 2S, Mini 2, and the Mini SE are not supported yet. Sign up for product updates to get notified of new releases.
- iOS 11+ (list of legacy iOS devices)
- Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)
- NOTE: Google play services must be available.
- Android 12 is not supported yet.
- Looking to install on DJI monitors running Android?
- DJI Mavic Series
- DJI Phantom Series
- DJI Inspire Series
- Inspire 2
- Inspire 1 V2
- Inspire 1 Pro
- Inspire 1
- DJI M200 Series
- DJI Matrice Series
- DJI Spark (must be wired to RC)
- Parrot Anafi (experimental support, iOS only)