Learn about support for the Mavic 3 Enterprise Series, including the M3E, M3T, M3M, supported payloads, and how to correctly install the Dronelink app.
- There is no iOS support.
- Do not install from the Google Play or Apple App Stores.
- The obstacle avoidance system is not active during Dronelink missions at this time. Dronelink is working with DJI for an update to be released in the future. Take caution and be ready to take control.
What drones are supported?
Supported: Mavic 3E, Mavic 3T (Thermal)
Not Tested: Mavic 3M (Multispectral)
How to install Dronelink on RC Pro Enterprise?
- Visit dronelink.com/download from the RC Pro Enterprise browser
- Select the Mavic 3 Enterprise Series from the list
- Select the RC Pro Enterprise image to download the APK and install
- Make sure to Accept ALL permissions during installation
- Force Stop DJI Pilot 2 App when using Dronelink. Learn how to properly close DJI Pilot App.
What payloads are supported?
- RTK Module - Learn how to setup RTK
- Loud Speaker
Are there any camera or drone command limitations?
All camera commands that are supported for the M3E that are presented in the camera commands menu are supported. Zoom commands for example, are not listed, and thus not supported.
For thermal commands see section below.
Supported Drone Commands
- Low Battery Warning Threshold
- Max Altitude
- Return to Home Altitude
- Connection Fail Safe Behavior
- Home Location
- Max Distance
- Max Distance Limitation
- Serious Low Battery Warning Threshold
- Smart Return Home
- Landing Protection
- Precision Landing
- Return Home Obstacle Avoidance
- Upwards Avoidance
- Vision Assisted Positioning
- Ocu Sync Channel Selection Mode
- Ocu Sync Frequency Band
Non-Supported Drone Commands: All other drone commands not listed above.
What Mission Types are supported?
Supported: All virtual stick missions (Mapping, Waypoints, Orbits, Facades, Inspection, Panos, etc)
Not Supported: On-board Waypoints
What thermal features are Supported?
- Switch between Visual, Thermal, or Side by Side video previews
- Triggering Thermal Camera
- Thermal menus, controls and indicators
- Sending thermal camera commands
Configure thermal camera settings in the DJI App before autonomous flight.
- Histogram in the flight dashboard is not supported
These issues have been reported to DJI.
Updated Mission Planning Camera Specs
New camera specs have been added for the M3E, M3T.