Dronelink's mobile app Flight Dashboard can be used to fly autonomous missions, create new ones on-the-fly, setup camera and drone settings, or fly manually.
Once a drone is connected, the flight dashboard can be opened, either by selecting the drone from the main menu, or loading a pre-planned or on-the-fly mission.
What this video to learn more about flight dashboard features and settings.
Flight dashboard running a mission showcasing key controls and indicators.
Flight Dashboard Overview
Breakdown of what you see in the Flight Dashboard. Click the links to learn more.
- Camera Settings and Controls / Storage
- Quick Access Menu - load or create new missions
- Settings Menus - Access Flight Dashboard, Drone, Camera, Gimbal Settings
- Map Tracking Options
- Flight Dashboard Layout Options
- View and Hide Flight Statuses
Flight Dashboard with Mission Loaded
Running Mission with Map Full Screen
User Interface Settings
Learn about various settings accessible in the flight dashboard.
Cancel RTH from the dashboard directly instead of using the remote controller RTH button.
Auto-take off instead of using the remote controller.
Current Modern Dashboard Limitations - Switch to Classic Dashboard
For the following features, switch back to the Classic dashboard.
Learn how to switch to Classic Dashboard.
- Configure Network RTK for RTK enabled drones
- Multiple Payload Drones - Such as the M2EA, M-series drones