There are several reasons why Dronelink might display these messages. These issues may also result in the drone just hovering during a mission (without showing any error message).
- The flight mode switch is not set to P / Normal
- The drone has APAS (bypass) obstacle avoidance setting enabled
- The drone is at or near the max altitude setting in the firmware
- The drone is at or near the max distance setting in the firmware
- The drone is in or near a no fly zone which has not been unlocked
- Multiple flight mode has not been enabled in the firmware
- The drone does does not have a valid GPS fix, even for a brief period of time
Issues 2 through 6 can be corrected by changing the settings in DJI GO / Fly.
When mission planning, we recommend leaving a 5-10 ft buffer when choosing altitudes and distances that are near the maximum settings, otherwise you are likely to see these error messages.