The missions you plan on the web will be immediately available on your mobile device, provided it is connected to the internet.
Step 1 - Open Dronelink App and Connect your Drone
Open the Dronelink app and connect your drone. The app will open to the Plans page.
Once successfully connected, the drone model will display on the top right.
If you are not connected to the drone, a grey dashboard icon will display on the top right. Try replugging the cable to your mobile device if needed.
Info: Make sure to close the DJI or any other drone flight apps. For best performance, close all unused apps.
Step 2 - Open the Mission Plan
Under the Plans menu, select the Eldorado Springs Quick Start Plan.
Step 3 - Pre-flight Checks
The Dronelink app will open showing the drone preview, drone status, along with common indicators and controls, a map preview and compass, and the Start button. Let's review the most important indicators highlighted below.
- Check that you are seeing a green status bar at the top of the Dronelink app, indicating that you don't have any warnings or errors. If you do, use the DJI app to perform any required drone calibrations.
- Make sure that you are in Normal, or Positioning P-mode on your DJI controller
- Make sure you are connected to sufficient satellites (we recommend over 10)
- Make sure you have sufficient battery on both the drone and your RC
- Ensure you have sufficient space on your SD card. To format your SD card use the DJI App.
Step 4 - Configure Camera Settings
Configure camera settings to use for the mission by selecting the Menu button or the Settings button. The camera settings are not automatically set in the Quick Start Plan, although this is possible by using Camera Commands. We recommend keeping the camera in auto for your first missions.
Step 5 - Start the Mission
Select the Start button to begin executing the mission plan.
Info: You can either start the mission from the ground, or take-off manually to a safe altitude before selecting Start
Let the mission execute.
Step 6 - Pausing and Resuming the Mission
Select Pause at any point during the mission to take control of the drone. You will be able to resume the mission from the last location, although if you were recording video, the clip will be cut.
Select Start to resume the mission to the last location. A purple line on the map will show the resume path.
Step 7 - Complete Mission
Once the mission is completed, "Mission Accomplished" will show. The Quick Start Plan is configured to automatically enter DJI's return to home mode on finish.