I created a public repository and copied a mission from my private repo to share with someone. I neglected to give the copy a name different from the original.
In the native app, both missions appear and there is no way to tell them apart except possibly by date of creation. While this behavior is completely logical, I completely ignored the possibility when I created the copy. Be aware of this behavior if you do what I did.
I suppose a feature request might be to tag the mission names in the native app with their source in the web app, but it's really not necessary if you take the precaution to rename the missions.
Just a note - Dronelink is fantastic - I absolutely love it. When you can't fly due to weather or other reasons, you can still plan and simulate missions. Just great.
Please sign in to leave a comment.