I'm pleased to greet you again.
I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what.
Let me explain you.
I've designed, on my MacBook Air, a mission using the "map" option.
1) I select the zone. (done)
2) I design a mission using the "map" option. (done)
3) I have selected the altitude, speed and type of drone. (done)
4) Once the mission is completed I check my mobile phone and I see the mission (attached photo).
5) I start my drone with the DJI Fly app and after I close this app and open Dronelink. When both devices (Drone and Control) are connected, I check if I have enough satellites as to take off. Being everything ok, I press the start mission button, and immediately after the drone takes off sounds a voice telling me that the mission has been stopped and the Drone remains hovering.
What am I doing wrong? Can you help me?
Thank you so much in advance for your kind attention.
Please sign in to leave a comment.